Ansteel Group Chaoyang Steel & Iron Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Chaoyang, Liaoning Province, China.
- Private/State ownership: mixture (SASAC 53.33%)
- Parent company: Anshan Steel Group Corporation 53.33%, H-shares 14.86%, other A-shares 31.81%
- Owner: Anshan Steel Company Limited 100%
- Alternative plant names: Angang Group Chaoyang Anling Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 鞍钢集团朝阳钢铁有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Xidayingzi Town, Longcheng District, Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.528945, 120.369983 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2007 (age 15–16) (year company was established)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: finished rolled
- Steel products: steel plate, steel pipe and other steel products
- Steelmaking process: integrated
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 blast furnace (BF) (1x2600m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x120-tonne)
Articles and resources