Antai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Antai Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Hongsheng Antai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Fulin Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liujiawan Village, Wangjiagou Township, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.589747, 110.905741
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 26.927 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 15.25 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 5.7186 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011