Antaibao open-pit mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Antaibao open-pit mine (中煤平朔集团有限公司安太堡露天矿)is affiliated to China Coal Energy Group Co., Ltd. and is located at the junction of Shuozhou City and Pinglu District. Its annual production capacity is 22 million tons(Mt).
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baitang Town, Pinglu District, Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Antaibao open-pit mine was planned to be built in 1982, and the contruction was officially started in 1985. It was completed and put into operation in 1987, and is known as "China's reform and opening-up test field".
- Sponsor: China Coal Pingshuo Group Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Coal (57.36%), others(42.64%)
- Location: Baitang Town, Pinglu District, Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.474754,112.311939(exact)
- Status: Operating 
- Production Capacity: 22Mt/year
- Total Resource:905.79Mt
- Minable Reserves: 491.47Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1987
- Source of Financing: