Antwerp Bayer-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Antwerp Bayer-2 power station is a proposed 40-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Antwerp Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Oorderen - Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: E.On Benelux Holding BV
- Parent company: Uniper
- Location: Oorderen - Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.2194, 4.4025 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 40 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 40 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)