Anxin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Anxin Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.3 million tons/year.
At about 20:16 on June 16, 2021, a transportation accident occurred in Anxin Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shanxi Anxin Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Yongxin Coal Coking Co., Ltd.
- Location: Sanjiao Village, Tangcheng Town, Anze County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.446988, 112.106278
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 52.31 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 20.3680 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 11.2538 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011