Anyuan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Anyuan power station (华能安源发电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Liujiang Village.
Background on Old Plant
The power station was first built in 1958. The fourth phase was 2*125MW units, which was retired in 2012. The plant was owned by China Huaneng.
Description of New Plant
Huaneng planned to add two new 660 MW units to the power station, with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW.
The new units were completed in 2015.
- Sponsor: China Huaneng
- Location: Liujiang Village, Luxi County, Pingxiang Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.64856, 114.0043116 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 3 & 4: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- In service: 2015
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "《人民日报》：华能建成投运我国首座二次再热超超临界机组电厂 二次再热发电技术获重大突破," China Huaneng, 2015年09月01日
- ↑ Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- ↑ "凝心聚智铸精品—华能安源电厂“上大压小”2台660MW二次再热机组新建工程建设纪实", 萍乡日报, 2014-02-17
- ↑ "华能安源电厂“上大压小”项目奠基 苏荣宣布项目奠基",央视网, 2012-05-07