Apex generating station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Apex generating station is a 601-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Nevada, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Las Vegas, United States.
- Owner: Los Angeles Department of Water & Power [100%]
- Parent: Los Angeles Department of Water & Power [100%]
- Location: Las Vegas, Clark, Nevada, United States
- Coordinates: 36.4160, -114.9609 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 601 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.ladwp.com/ladwp/faces/ladwp/aboutus/a-power/a-p-pastandpresent/a-p-pp-powertoday?_adf.ctrl-state=vs68dyhvc_4&_afrLoop=122544490077950". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.