Applied Blockchain Stutsman County facility
|Part of the Cryptomining Tracker, a project by FracTracker & Global Energy Monitor.|
Applied Blockchain Stutsman County facility is an operating 100 MW cryptocurrency mine, located in Stutsman County, North Dakota.
The map below shows the appromixate location of the Applied Blockchain Stutsman County facility cryptocurrency mine. It does not represent the precise location.
On May 5, 2022, the Applied Blockchain Stutsman County facility was officially inaugurated. The facility hosts eight processing sites filled with cryptocurrency miners. While the facility currently has a 100 MW capacity, there is potential for expansion up to 200 MW at the site. 
According to the company's SEC filing, Applied Blockchain implements a colocation business model where they provide space as well as operational and maintenance services to their customers to mine cryptocurrency. Currently, Applied Blockchain is in an Amended and Restated Energy Services Agreement with four customers (JointHash Holding Limited (a subsidiary of GMR), Bitmain Technologies Limited, F2Pool Mining, Inc., and Hashing LLC). 
- Power usage (MW): 100 MW
- Owner: Applied Blockchain
- Location: Jamestown, North Dakota
- Coordinates: 46.91032, -98.70854 (APPROX)
Articles and Resources
- "Applied Blockchain Celebrates Finished Project with Ribbon Cutting". News Dakota. May 5, 2022. Retrieved June 14, 2022.
- "Applied Blockchain, Inc. SEC filing". SEC. January 21, 2022. Retrieved June 14, 2022.