Aprilia power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Aprilia power station is a 787-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Latina, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Aprilia, the province of Latina, Italy.
- Sponsor: Sorgenia S.p.A.
- Parent company: F2i, Asterion
- Location: Aprilia, the province of Latina, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.5616, 12.6337 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 787 MW
Articles and Resources
- Centrale elettrica ad Aprilia - Impianti Produzione EnergiaSorgenia, accessed February 2020
- Accordo Sorgenia e F2i-Asterion
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002862 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUCCGTPRILIA15 accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUCCGTPRILIA15 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91