Araucária power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Araucária power station (Usina Elétrica a Gás de Araucária, also known as Termoaraucaria) is a 484-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Paraná, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Araucária, the state of Paraná, Brazil.
- Sponsor: U.E.G Araucária Ltda.
- Parent company: Copel - Companhia Paranaense de Energia
- Location: Araucária, Paraná, Brazil
- Coordinates: -25.5887, -49.3547 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 484 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "A Copel". Copel. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Termoaraucaria CCGT Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.