Archer Daniels Midland Lincoln Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Lincoln Cogeneration Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Archer Daniels Midland in Lincoln, Nebraska. The plant provides power to ADM's Lincoln soybean processing facility.
- Owner/Parent Company: Archer Daniels Midland
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 7.9 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 7.9 MW (1988)
- Location: 7800 Thayer St., Lincoln, NE 68529
- GPS Coordinates: 40.866447, -96.614811
- Electricity Production: 68,541 MWh (2006)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 145,080 tons (2006)
- SO2 Emissions: 244 tons (2002)
- SO2 Emissions per MWh: 7.12 lb/MWh
- NOx Emissions: 287 tons (2002)
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Existing U.S. Coal Plants
- Nebraska and coal
- Archer Daniels Midland
- United States and coal
- Global warming
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|