Arctic Fox Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Arctic Fox Pipeline was natural gas pipeline in Alaska with a proposed start up date of "mid 2014." There have been no development updates since 2016 and the project is presumed to be cancelled.
The pipeline will run from Prudhoe Bay to the North Pole, Alaska, USA.
- Owner: Fairbanks Pipeline Company (FPC)
- Proposed capacity: 52.1 MMcf/d
- Length: 827.2 kilometers / 514 miles
- Status: Cancelled
- Proposed start Year: 2014
The Arctic Fox Pipeline was originally scheduled to begin operations in 2014, but has since been delayed. There have been no development updates since 2016 and the project is presumed to be cancelled. As of February 2020, the FPC website is offline.
Articles and resources
- Fairbanks Pipeline Company (FPC). "Welcome to FPC's Website". fairbankspipelinecompany.com. Archived from the original on 23 December 2018. Retrieved 28 February 2020.
- Energia Cura / Fairbanks Pipeline Company (December 2010). "Quick Facts and Project Updates" (PDF). fairbankspipelinecompany.com. Archived (PDF) from the original on 28 August 2018. Retrieved 28 February 2020.
- Planned Projects, Pipeline News, accessed October 2018