Ardhagram coal mine
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The Ardhagram Coal Mine is a surface mine, operated by OCL Iron & Steel Limited, near Ardhagram, Mejia, Bankura, West Bengal, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the Sarisatolli coal mine near Ardhagram.
Ardhagram coal mine is a operated by OCL Iron & Steel Limited
- Operator:OCL Iron & Steel Limited
- Owner: OCL Iron & Steel Limited
- Location: Ardhagram, Mejia, Bankura, West Bengal, India
- Coordinates: 23.587449, 87.085853 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.4 million tonnes per annum (mtpa)
- Production: 0.161 mtpa (2020)
- Reserves 25.6 mt
- In service:
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- MSTC E-commerce, Auction block, accessed April 1, 2020