Argener power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Argener power station (Central Térmica Argener, also known as Parana Siderca) is a 163-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Siderca SA (Argener-Gen.Par)
- Parent company: Siderca SA
- Location: San Nicolás de los Arroyos, departamento Ramallo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Coordinates: -33.3652, -60.1438 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 163 MW
Articles and Resources