Argyle Gas Field (Queensland, Australia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Argyle Field is an operating gas field in the state of Queensland in Australia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in the state of Queensland in Australia.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -26.8470, 150.4580 (approximate)
- Operator: QGC Pty Limited
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Argyle Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||coal seam gas||Not applicable||482||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||coal seam gas||remaining reserves||3 894||million m³||2019|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Petroleum and gas production statistics (December 2019)". Queensland Government. 2019. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 12, 2021.
- "eprints.usq.edu.au/26695/1/Vacher_etal_ASABE2014_PV.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved October 1, 2021.
- "Petroleum and gas reserves statistics (December 2019)". Queensland Government. 2019. Archived from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 12, 2021.