Arlington Valley energy facility
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Arlington Valley energy facility is a 713-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Arizona, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Arlington, United States.
- Owner: Arlington Valley, LLC [100%]
- Parent: Capital Power Corporation [100%]
- Location: Arlington, Maricopa, Arizona, United States
- Coordinates: 33.3417, -112.8897 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 713 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.capitalpower.com/operations/". Archived from the original on August 9, 2021.
- "Corporate History". Capital Power. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.