Arnot South coal project
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
According to TerraCom's 2021 annual report, the project is still in the exploration stage, and a feasibility study has not yet been completed.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine project in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa.
- Operator: TerraCom Resources
- Owners: TerraCom Resources (50%)
- Location: 50 km north east of New Clydesdale Colliery, Mpumalanga Province, South Africa
- Coordinates: -26.38457657, 29.6704259 (Approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity:
- Total Resource: 206.6 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine Type:
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Terracom Limited Annual Report 2021, Terracom website, accessed October 2022.