Arroyo Seco Dreyfus power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Arroyo Seco Dreyfus power station (Central Térmica Arroyo Seco Dreyfus) is a 125-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station under construction in Santa Fe province, Argentina.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in General Lagos, Santa Fe province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Generación Centro
- Parent company: Grupo Albanesi
- Location: General Lagos, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Coordinates: -33.1215, -60.5232 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 125 MW
Arroyo Seco Dreyfus power station will be built using two SFT800 Siemens gas turbines based on an August 2017 contract. The loan for construction, implementation, and operation of the plant was approved on April 4, 2018. In May 2018, the plant was valued at $225 million. In October 2019, Albanesi gave a New Date for the Commercial Authorization Committed (NFHCC) as July 11, 2022.
Articles and Resources
- "El Grupo Albanesi pone en venta uno de sus proyectos energéticos". iProfesional. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "MHPS anuncia sua primeira vitória em leilão brasileiro de turbina a gás JAC". Albanesi. February 14, 2018. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 6, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Consolidated Financial Statements". Albanesi SA. December 31, 2018.
- "Arroyo Seco and Timbúes CHPs, Argentina | Case Studies | IJGlobal". ijglobal.com. Retrieved 2021-06-24.
- "Consolidated Financial Statements 2019". Albanesi. December 31, 2019.