Arun-Belawan Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Arun-Belawan Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Arun field in Sumatra to the the port of Belawan in Medan, Sumatra.
- Operator: PT Pertamina
- Parent Company: PT Pertamina
- Current Capacity: 300 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 217 miles / 350 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2015
The pipeline is owned and operated by PT Pertamina.
Articles and resources
- Pipa Gas Arun-Belawan Beroperasi, Pertamina Gas, Dec. 23, 2014
- Arun-Belawan Transmission Gas Pipeline project in final stage, Rambu Energy, Oct. 9, 2014