As-Sarah Oil Field (Libya)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
As-Sarah Field is an operating oil field in Libya.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Libya.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 29.3360, 21.6245 (exact)
- Operator: Sarir Oil Operations
- Owner: Wintershall Aktiengesellschaft (WIAG); National Oil Corporation
- Parent: Gazprom EP International; Wintershall Dea; National Oil Corporation
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - As-Sarah Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||18||million bbl/y||2018|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.industryabout.com/country-territories-3/1280-libya/oil-and-gas/19913-as-sarah-oil-field". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "wintershalldea.com/en/newsroom/libya-operatorship-wintershall-aktiengesellschafts-sirte-basin-oil-fields-transferred-new-joint". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "المؤسسة الوطنية للنفط - ABOUT US". noc.ly. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- https://plus.google.com/113403756129291503583 (September 2, 2018). "Libya's Oil Production Rises". Financial Tribune. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.