Asab–Bab-Habshan gas pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Asab–Bab-Habshan gas pipeline is an existing natural gas pipeline, running from Asab gas field to Bab-Habshan oil & gas field, United Arab Emirates.
The pipeline runs from Asab gas field to Bab-Habshan oil & gas field, United Arab Emirates.
- Operator: ADNOC Gas Processing
- Parent Company: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (68%), Shell (15%), Total (15%), Partex (2%)
- Current capacity: 20 inches
- Length: 88 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- "Middle East Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines". theodora.com. Retrieved 2020-08-10.