Asam Asam coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
The Asam Asam coal mine is an opencast mine, operated by PT Arutmin Indonesia, a subsidiary of Bumi Resources, with a capacity of 9.2 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA), in South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the Asam Asam coal mine in South Kalimanta, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Arutmin Indonesia
- Parent company:Bumi Resources
- Location: South Kalimanta, Indonesia.
- Coordinates: -3.877627, 115.110224 (exact)
- Status: operating
- Capacity: 9.2 MTPA
- Reserves: 112 MT (proved and probable)
- In service: 2004
- Coal type:subbituminous
- Mining method: opencast