Asco power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Asco power station (also known as ASCO IPP) is a 110-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in state, Nigeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Old Ajaokuta, Nigeria.
- Owner: not found [100%]
- Parent: not found [100%]
- Location: Old Ajaokuta, Nigeria
- Coordinates: 7.5226, 6.5610 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 110 MW
Articles and Resources
- "openjicareport.jica.go.jp/pdf/12339586_02.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on August 7, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "tcnpmu.ng/pmu_assets/pmu_files/2018/02/Final-Report-Text.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on November 1, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.