Ashdod Refinery power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ashdod Refinery power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in district, Israel.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Ashdod, Israel.
- Owner: Paz Oil [100%]
- Parent: Paz Group [100%]
- Location: Ashdod, Israel
- Coordinates: 31.8417, 34.6856 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
Articles and Resources
- "ges.co.il/project/paz-ashdod-refinery/". Archived from the original on April 23, 2021.
- "www.paz.co.il/en-US/content/About%20us/about-the-group". Archived from the original on April 22, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "www.hebrewenergy.com/oil-refinery-ashdod-paz-oil-refinery-ashdod-ltd-ashdod-oil-refinery-paz-ipp-paz-power-station-oil-refinery-power-station/". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.