Ashuganj-Bakhrabad 2 Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ashuganj-Bakhrabad 2 Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The Ashuganj-Bakhrabad 2 Gas pipeline runs from Ashuganj, Bangladesh, to Bakhrabad, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current Capacity: 450 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 37.9 mi / 61 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- 2016 Annual Report Petrobangla, 2016.
- Gas Transmission Capacity Expansion Ashuganj to Bakhrabad Project GTCL, Jan. 15, 2018