Ashuganj-Monohardi Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ashuganj-Monohardi Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The Ashuganj-Monohardi gas pipeline runs from Ashuganj, Bangladesh, to Monohardi, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Owner: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent company: Petrobangla
- Capacity: 425 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 23 mi / 37 km
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2007
- Associated infrastructure:
Construction of the Ashuganj-Monohardi gas pipeline began in December 2005. While the project was meant to be completed in 2003, the land acquisition process delayed the pipeline's construction, and it was instead completed in July 2007.