Assam Gas Based power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Assam Gas Based power station (আসাম গ্যাস বেসড পাওয়ার প্ল্যান্ট, also known as Kathalguri) is a 291-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Assam, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Bokuloni No. 2, India.
- Owner: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd (NEEPCO) [100%]
- Parent: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd (NEEPCO) [100%]
- Location: Bokuloni No. 2, Dibrugarh, Assam, India
- Coordinates: 27.3410, 95.4064 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 291 MW
Articles and Resources
- "neepco.co.in/projects/thermal-projects". Archived from the original on August 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 335800I7SVCK64Y6CW74. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- Google Maps
- "cea.nic.in/wp-content/uploads/pdm/2021/06/list_power_stations_2021.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on November 11, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "neepco.co.in/projects/thermal-projects/assam-gas-based-power-project". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.
- "www.swapdial.com/public/knowledge-contents/industrial-data/kathalguri-assam-gas-based-power-plant/". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.