Assam Regional Gas Network
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Assam Regional Gas Network is an operating network of natural gas pipelines.
The pipeline runs from the Golaghat district in western Assam through Jorhat district, Sibsagar district, Dibrughar district, and Tinsukia district in Assam.
- Operator: Assam Gas Company Limited
- Parent Company: Assam Gas Company Limited
- Current Capacity: 2 billion cubic meters per year 
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1967
The pipeline is operated and owned by Assam Gas Company Limited, which is controlled by the government of the state of Assam.
Articles and resources
- About Us, Assam Gas Company Limited, accessed August 2018
- MAP FOR THE GEOGRAPHICAL AREA OFUPPER ASSAM CITY GAS DISTRIBUTION NETWORK, Assam Gas Company Ltd., accessed August 2018