Astrakhan power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Astrakhan power station (Астраханская ГРЭС, also known as Astrakhanskaya GRES) is a 236-megawatt (MW) diesel and natural gas power station in Astrakhan Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Astrakhan, Russia.
- Owner: LLC "LUKOIL-Astrakhanenergo" [100%]
- Parent: PJSC LUKOIL [100%]
- Location: Astrakhan, Astrakhan, Russia
- Coordinates: 46.4199, 48.0995 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 236 MW
Articles and Resources
- "astrahanenergo.lukoil.ru/ru/About/GeneratingFacilities". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- "lukoil.com/Company/history". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "energybase.ru/power-plant/Central_Boiler_Astrakhan". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.