Atacama power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Atacama power station (Central Térmica Atacama) is a 780-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the region of Antofagasta, Chile.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Mejillones, the region of Antofagasta, Chile.
- Sponsor: GasAtacama
- Parent company: Enel
- Location: Mejillones, Antofagasta, Chile
- Coordinates: -23.0898, -70.4168 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 780 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID CHL0000002 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "GasAtacama Chile S.A." Enel. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Atacama CCGT Power Plant Chile". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.