Augila-Nafoora Oil Field (Libya)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Augila-Nafoora Field is an operating oil field in Libya.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Libya.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 29.2345, 21.5519 (approximate)
- Operator: Arabian Gulf Oil Company
- Owner: National Oil Corporation; OMV
- Parent: National Oil Corporation; OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 1966
- Basin: Sirte
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Augila-Nafoora Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||11||million bbl/y||2020|||
|reserves||oil||oil in place||7 500||million bbl||2020|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- Mackenzie, Wood (July 26, 2021). "Energy Research & Consultancy". www.woodmac.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.industryabout.com/country-territories-3/1280-libya/oil-and-gas/21781-nafoora-oil-gas-field". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "المؤسسة الوطنية للنفط - ABOUT US". noc.ly. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300V62YJ9HTLRI486 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020