Augustus Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Augustus Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in the USA.
The pipeline is approximately 75 miles long, connecting Midland, Texas, to Crane, Texas, USA.
- Operator: Centurion Pipeline
- Owner: Centurion Pipeline
- Parent company: Centurion Pipeline
- Capacity: 150,000 barrels per day
- Length: 75 miles
- Diameter: 18, 20 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2020
The pipeline includes 30 miles of new 20-inch pipeline from Midland to Ector, Texas, and 45-miles of existing 18-inch pipeline from Ector, Texas to Crane, Texas. It began operations in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Articles and resources
- U.S. liquids pipeline projects, Energy Information Administration, Jun. 7, 2021, accessed Aug. 25, 2021.
- "Centurion Pipeline places August Pipeline in service". NA Pipelines. Retrieved 2022-02-22.