Aureliano Chaves power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Aureliano Chaves power station (Usina Termelétrica Aureliano Chaves, also known as Ibirité) is a 226-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Ibirité, the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Ibirité, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Coordinates: -19.9897, -44.0984 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 226 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações de Geração da ANEEL - SIGA)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved November 4, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Aureliano Chaves (Ibirite) CCGT Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.