Aurora North Syncrude power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Aurora North Syncrude power station is a 160-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Alberta, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Mildred Lake, Canada.
- Owner: Syncrude Canada Ltd. [100%]
- Parent: Imperial Oil Resources Limited [unknown %]; China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) [unknown %]; Sinopec Group [unknown %]; Suncor Energy Inc. [unknown %]
- Location: Mildred Lake, Alberta, Canada
- Coordinates: 57.2980, -111.5060 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 160 MW
Articles and Resources
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "www.syncrude.ca/our-company/ownership-and-investors/". Archived from the original on July 3, 2020.
- "www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/311337/000104746917001150/a2231011z40-f.htm". www.sec.gov. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "Aurora North". Oil Sands Magazine. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.