Avezzano Burgo power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Avezzano Burgo power station is a 84-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of L'Aquila, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Avezzano, the province of L'Aquila, Italy.
- Sponsor: Burgo Group SpA
- Parent company: Burgo Group SpA
- Location: Avezzano, the province of L'Aquila, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.9956, 13.4386 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 84 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Avezzano / Thermoelectric power plant | Burgo Group