Awawa Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 3.9184, 7.4534 (exact)
- Operator: Mobil
- Owner: ExxonMobil; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Parent: ExxonMobil Corporation; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Discovery year: 2010.0
- Production start year:
- Project/Complex: Awawa/Yoho
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Awawa Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||154||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||2.4||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- Wood MacKenzie (2005). "Niger Delta" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 11, 2019. Retrieved September 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) J3WHBG0MTS7O8ZVMDC91 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020