Axiall Natrium Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Axiall Natrium Plant is an 82-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of West Virginia, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in New Martinsville, United States.
- Owner: Westlake Chemical Natrium Plant [100%]
- Parent: Westlake Chemical Corporation [100%]
- Location: New Martinsville, Marshall, West Virginia, United States
- Coordinates: 39.7475, -80.8547 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 82 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.westlake.com/natrium". Archived from the original on July 31, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.