Azotati power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Azotati power station is a 236-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Veneto, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Venice, the province of Veneto, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Venice, the province of Veneto, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.4511, 12.2239 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 236 MW
Articles and Resources
- Marghera Azotati thermoelectric power plant | Edison
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300X3UK4GG3FNMO06 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002851 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUAZOTATI5V accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019