Bécancour cogeneration plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bécancour cogeneration plant is a 550-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Québec, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Bécancour, Canada.
- Owner: TransCanada Energy Ltd [100%]
- Parent: TC Energy Corporation [100%]
- Location: Bécancour, Québec, Canada
- Coordinates: 46.3675, -72.4037 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 550 MW
Articles and Resources
- "TC Energy — Bécancour Cogeneration Plant". www.tcenergy.com. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300UGKOFV2IWJJG27. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 2291, accessed January 2022
- "www.tcenergy.com/siteassets/pdfs/power/becancour/transcanada-becancour-cogeneration-plant-fact-sheet-2018.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on October 1, 2020.