Bécancour power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bécancour power station is a 412-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Québec, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Bécancour, Canada.
- Owner: Hydro-Québec [100%]
- Parent: Province of Quebec [100%]
- Location: Bécancour, Québec, Canada
- Coordinates: 46.3919, -72.3523 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 412 MW
Articles and Resources
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300WN65YFEQH74Y36. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "Generating stations - Hydro-Québec Production - Hydro-Québec". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 42606, accessed January 2022