BAPCO Bahrain LNG Terminal
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
BAPCO Bahrain LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal offshore Muharraq Island, Bahrain.
The terminal is located offshore Muharraq Island, Bahrain.
- Owner: Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco)
- Location: offshore Muharraq Island, Bahrain
- Coordinates: 26.1849042, 0.733976 (exact)
- Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Operating
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2020
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Articles and resources
- "BAPCO Bahrain LNG Terminal" A Barrel Full, accessed April 2017
- Bahrain LNG Import Terminal Achieves Construction Completion, Bahrain LNG, accessed April 2020