BCPL Captive power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
BCPL Captive power plant is a 53-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Assam, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Lepetkata, India.
- Owner: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) [100%]
- Parent: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) [100%]
- Location: Lepetkata, Assam, India
- Coordinates: 27.4693, 94.8734 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 53 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited". Archived from the original on January 3, 2022. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Google Maps
- "www.bcplonline.co.in/Tenderdoc/gq7xbz7eu4_RFQ_00629_F.pdf" (PDF). Retrieved January 20, 2022.