BMB (Barnówko-Mostno-Buszewo) Oil and Gas Field (Poland)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
BMB (Barnówko-Mostno-Buszewo) Field is an operating oil and gas field in Poland.
The location of the field in Poland is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA (PGNiG)
- Owner: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA (PGNiG) (100%)
- Parent: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA (PGNiG) (100%)
- Discovery year: 1993
- Production start year: 2000
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - BMB (Barnówko-Mostno-Buszewo) Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||440||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil and condensate||Not applicable||2.3||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||economic resources (PGI)||4 099||million m³||2019|||
|reserves||oil and condensate||economic resources in place||19||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "PGI 2020 Gas fields list" (PDF). Polish Geological Institute. December 31, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "pgnig.pl/documents/29748/961630/KRNiGZ+D%C4%99bno/30612bc8-a047-4953-9e44-6c247a23cfb9". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Company - Corporate Portal". en.pgnig.pl. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- (December 31, 2019) List of Crude Oil and Condensate Fields in Poland as of 31.XII.2019 . Report.