BRUA Gas Extra Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
BRUA Gas Extra Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Romania.
The pipeline starts in Arad, Romania, and runs to Recas, Romania.
- Parent company: SNTGN Transgaz
- Capacity: 15.75 bcm/y / 1523.5 MMcf/d
- Length: 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
- Diameter: 983 mm / 38.7 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): BRUA_Extra_1
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Evans, Rob (June 2017). "ROMANIAN SECTION OF THE BRUA NATURAL GAS TRANSMISSION CORRIDOR PROJECT: Supplementary Environmental Impact Assessment Report" (PDF). European Investment Bank. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor