B 3 Oil and Gas Field (Poland)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
B 3 Field is an operating oil and gas field in Poland.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Poland.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 55.3600, 18.0300 (exact)
- Operator: LOTOS Petrobaltic
- Discovery year: 1981
- Production start year: 1992
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - B 3 Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||6.6||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil and condensate||Not applicable||0.42||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||economic resources (PGI)||168||million m³||2019|||
|reserves||oil and condensate||economic resources in place||11||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "PGI 2020 Gas fields list" (PDF). Polish Geological Institute. December 31, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.prio.org/Global/upload/CSCW/Data/Geographical/petro_offshore.xls". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- (December 31, 2019) List of Crude Oil and Condensate Fields in Poland as of 31.XII.2019 . Report.