Ba Leng coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ba Leng coal mine (鄂托克前旗恒源投资实业有限责任公司巴愣煤矿)the construction site is located in Otog Front Banner , Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 8 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On May 7, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Ba Leng Coal Mine Project in Shanghaimiao Mining Area, Inner Mongolia, with an approved production capacity of 8 million tonnes per year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval 
- Sponsor: Otog Front Banner Hengyuan Investment Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. (61.2%), other individual holdings (38.8%)
- Location: Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: <50
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 740.7Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 438.96Mt
- Coal Type: Thermal coal, coal for coal chemical industry
- Mine Size: 82.2k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: