Bacau CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Romania and coal.|
Bacau CHP power station is a retired 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Bacau County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bacau County, Romania.
- Sponsor: Cet Bacau Sa
- Parent company: CET Bacau
- Location: Bacau County, Romania
- Coordinates: 46.5305, 26.9409 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 60 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources