Badri Oil and Gas Field (Egypt)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Badri Field is an operating oil and gas field in Egypt.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Egypt.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 28.2850, 33.3700 (exact)
- Operator: GUPCO
- Discovery year: 1978
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Badri Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||[not stated]||recoverable reserves||267||million boe||1996|||
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
Articles and Resources
- Bassam Fattouh (July 1, 2008). "North African Oil and Foreign Investment in Changing Market Conditions" (PDF). Oxford Institute for Energy Studies. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- "theoildrum.com/files/Egypt_NationalGasNetwork_big.jpg". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- J. C. Dolson (1999). "The Petroleum Potential of Egypt". AAPG Bulletin. Archived from the original on April 21, 2021. Retrieved April 21, 2021.