Bafgh power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bafgh power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Yazd Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Bafqh County, Yazd Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Mahan Power Development Co.
- Parent company: Mahan Power Development Co.
- Location: Bafqh County, Yazd Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 32.1006, 54.4342 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)