Bagang Toksun power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Bagang Toksun power station (宝钢新疆八一钢铁托克逊自备电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows Gaochang Ewir Gou, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: Ürümqi Bayi Steel Co
- Parent company: China Baowu Steel Group
- Location: Gaochang Ewir Gou, Toksun County, Turpan prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.822822, 87.881912 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "自治区发改委产业、能源处处长朱权等领导就八钢 集团托克逊煤电钢综合利用一体化项目选址赴托克逊县实地调研," 2014-07-23
- "自治区发展改革委主任、援疆办主任张春林在吐鲁番调研经济社会发展和重点项目建设工作," 办公室 吐鲁番地区发展和改革委员会, 2014-08-27